I have been publishing This and That With Calandra since January 2010. What started out as a few random posts has turned into what I hope is a fun blog to read and I have enjoyed sharing it with you all! After all this time, I decided to give you an official “tour” of TTWC!
TTWC is “a little bit of this and a little bit of that,” however all the posts are summed up into distinct categories, which you can find on the right sidebar. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Adventures in Food and Family – A series of posts authored by co-blogger (and my cousin), Jasmine Ratliff, who brings her own special style to TTWC!
- This & That This Week – A
weekly twice monthlyperiodic 😉 feature highlighting articles, sites and videos of interest I’ve run across during the week recent weeksmy travels! Don’t worry…I’m getting better with this. I just find SO much cool stuff to share!
- Music Notes – All posts dedicated to my love for music!
- Makeup & Beauty – Videos, FOTD (Face Of The Day), product reviews
- Natural Hair Care – Videos, HOTD (Hair Of The Day), more product reviews
- This, That & the Other and Here & There With Jasmine – Two catchy terms for “Miscellaneous.” These posts vary – everything from music to family to spirituality.
- Videos – Some videos from TTWC‘s YouTube Channel
Another series of posts to be filed under Special Features will be called “Mothers and Daughters.” Jasmine and I are teaming up to co-write a series of posts dedicated to the special relationships between mothers and daughters. New things are happening at This and That With Calandra, so STAY TUNED!!
Thanks to all our readers for your comments, encouragement and support!
Remember that TTWC is also found:
On YouTube – youtube.com/cybranch
On Twitter – twitter.com/cybranch